We will consider drawings, painting, mixed media, graphic design, and photographs for the journal. Artwork submissions must be no greater than 10 megabytes in size, and must be scanned or shot in at least 300 dpi in either .jpg, .png, or .gif formats.
- Art submissions should be shot against a blank surface of a neutral color.
- Submissions should be shot from a directly frontal angle, with appropriate orientation.
- Images should be well lit with no shadows or dark corners (note: the flash on a camera will not be sufficient).
- Please do not leave any visible thumbtacks or other mounting materials.
- Only shoot one painting or image per submission.
- Mangrove will accept a maximum of three artwork submissions at a time.